Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Sep 5, 2011

So I changed to Blogger



Assalamu alaikum Laila.. So I changed to Blogger. I think blogger is more fun, easier and more neat and I love the varities I have to design my blog. I feel enjoyable to read and write or just stare at my blog.... sounds like I've got ample times to waste uh? Well..maybe...but Allah knows how much things minggling in my head I wish I could list them all in my blog and let this brain empty. But nope. Life is not like that. These things in my brain got reasons why they are here inside. Praise be to Allah..... I'm amazed by how Allah has arranged everything for me. I love Allah so much He S.W.T just know what is just right for me. Alhamdulillah.

Well....... I think I'm getting happier and calmer.. KHEIR ENSHA ALLAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post