Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Sep 5, 2011

Just writting.........

Well Assalamu alaikum again and again :) I found myself want to write and write and write. This is my new page and it is MY BLOG! I'm always eager to use new things of mine. This is really something about me that I'm sure something about you too..I always want to use whatever I bought or found or something given to me as soon as possible so anyone happened to have experience shopping with me have got the chance to see me wearing my brand new abayas/hijab/skirts right away the time I step out of the shop! Well well I don't do much shopping anyway.... and let me knock off your head if you think it makes me 'abnormal'! . I do think shopping is fun but I don't do shopping when I don't have to. It is the most favorite trap of shaytan to women and yes I have the right to be aware of it. So shut up O you who think shopping makes what a woman normal. I'm not abnormally normal.



I'm actually waiting for....well this girl in my house (well, actually my sis' house) came to learn English with me and I have been teaching her for almost a month and happy to see her improvement alhamdulillah... Yeah this girl said there is an open house close to our house (well again my sis' ) and the owner of that house invited us to their open house and guess what I'm hungry :) so I said to her I'm going with you..but unfortunately this student of mine is sleeping now so I have to wait for her to wake up.... I'm h u n g r y and don't want to cook...by the way what am I doing now? I'm going to clean the house it is such a mess. See you again Laila get well soon!







Allah yushfini ya Rab....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post