Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Sep 5, 2011

Poem




Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim
Ya Allah
make this country safe in your protection
make the people in this country safe and sound
from the misleading culture
from worshiping blood and traits
from being fooled by its vain females
from the lowest sign of eeman through its dirts and debris
from the typicalism of its dressings
from the laziness of its teenages
from being poor but pride
from being trapped in big empty malls
from the whispers of the neighboring Jews
from the fading of your words carriers
from humiliating the niqabi women
ya Allah
make its earth an earth of barakah
make its wind a smell of the sweetness of eeman
make its dust eligible for tayammum
make the footsteps of the prophet remain with us…..
ya Allah don’t let me drown into the fitna of these people
make me steadfast
steadfast
on your path
the right path
wherever ground my feet are stepping on
wherever you bring me
take me
far or near
make me steadfast on the right path
ameen……

This is my latest poem written in Ramadan...I hope Allah will accept ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post