Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

May 28, 2012

They killed the kids...........


I cant sleep I tried to close my eyes but all the images of Syrian kids being killed came to shoot me and I could feel the trauma. My head took me to what Ive seen from the previous killing on the Egyptian Revolution. I cant forget the pictures of the killed men and the videos and all that. Ive never get constant view about any war than the one happened in Egypt. I knew there were wars going on in at other places but it is not like I was sitting in front of the screen all day to watch Palestine/Somalia/Libya etc but I spent all my sorrow with the Egyptian people more coz I was there all day watching people crushed and shot. Im traumatized I know. It is hard to breath.

I was thinking to be up to date with the war in Syria when the updates from facebook showed the pics of the kids being killed by the cruel soldiers of and their bodies were torn into pieces. I just knew that I wouldnt be able to bear more pics like that in my mind. Things i watched abt Egypt are still fresh in my heart n mind and to see the picture like that, I cant imagine if there is something worse than Egypt.

I cant imagine how could people kill other people, innocent people. They killed kids. Can you imagine any 'sane' people who kill kids? What kinds of mentality is that, what kinds of hearts do they bear? Dont they ever be kids before? Dont they have kids of their own? Dont they have mothers and fathers? How could they kill those children? What kinds of insanity is that???

Just imagine those sweet innocent little humans marching on the street asking people to stop shooting or release their fathers in prisons... and they were shot? The soldiers surely are corward creatures. what are they? drunken shooters? what did these children have that makes it worth shooting? Can they destroy the bulldozers? did they have guns with them? No. What they have was the memory of life before the war. They miss those moments they miss going to school again. They miss their lost family. They miss to go to the playground. They might know something about the cruel man called Assad and they did listen to grown ups talking about the foul stingy Syrian dictatorship but do u think they really really understand about whats going on with the system, law, and politics and all that stuff. I dont think they bother about all that. But they have ears that hear the shootings going on outside the house, they have eyes that watched someone being shot by someone else, they saw their parents die, they might probably have best friends from school being shot too and all these things made them live in fear. They were traumatized. They wanted to say something and they wanted to do something for all these to stop. They gathered on the road to let people hear their voice, their hearts. Then they were killed.

Imagine if u were one of the mothers, imagine if u were there...imagine ur sisters or brothers........................................Rabbb... make me meet them in ur jannah.....................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post