Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Jun 4, 2012

Sleepless blogger



There are so many things happen around the globe. Serious things. Things that buy and sell humans' blood and souls.

And here I am in an empty-dumpty double-story house face to face with the train railway.

This house, is big. It is so silent except when the train passing by, the house will be 'shaken' and it is very very noisy. It is like a moster coming and running from the sky hitting the ground. The train will shut up every single sound in the whole universe and when it left, everything is dead. Dead silent.

So, what the hamburger am I doing here? 

My bro in law is sick. He ate something stingy and his head sway and still swaying. I got a call in the middle of my insomnic night from my sister asking me to help her babysit the 2 babies, Big Baby Harith and Small Baby Ahmad because she had to go to the Hospital taking her husband and Baby Abdullah. So, off I went on the road driving with my youngest Bro. Bukhari. I wanted to go alone at first but mom found out and Bukhari had to accompany me. He did. Sleeping in his seat all the way to my Sis'.  Well, in the darkness of empty road, even a company of a snoring 'man' is a help. As long as he is alive lol.

Even my bro in law is already out of the emergency ward, he has to be put in a silent cave in case his headache shouts. My Sis and I just knew that it means keeping the two magpie and chipmunk babies away and out of sight from their Baba. They are lucky because they have 2 houses which are not far from each other so I have to babysit my baby nephews in that other house they just bought, which is the empty big house Im in right now.

But why am I alone? Where are the telebabies? Well, my sis is always concern about her growing kids relationship with their parents. She doesnt like the idea that they sleep without seeing Baba, or sleeping far from Baba. They used to sleep with their Baba especially the Magpie and Chipmunk.

Really, these 2 nephews of mine ARE growing! You can see it from the way they talk, ask and answer questions, the way they use tears as a diplomatic way to get things and since Ahmad's vocabulary is speedily increasing, we always need to have someone with a skill to stop the two from getting mad over a debate on seriously kiddish argument. Like...

Ahmad wants to shut the door 
Harith said ' Don't shut the door'
Ahmad : Ahmad nok tutup jugok (Ahmad still want to shut the door)
Harith : Harith tak bagi Ahmad tutup pintu ( Harith dont give permission to Ahmad to shut the door )
Ahmad : Harith senyap (Harith shut up)
Harith : Harith tokse senyap (Harith dont wan to shut up)
Ahmad : Ahmad tutup pintu (Ahmad shut the door)
Harith : Tak bagi ( not allowed)
Ahmad :...... well u know what he gona say on and on and on........ until yuk yuk yukk..someone ends up crying out LOUD

And somebody 'big' has to shut the both by saying things that relate to shaytan... looool I know I know you dont get it when I mention this but that is the only effective way so far to make them forget about winning. Well I would just tell them that there is a shaytan nesting at the door of their mouths telling them what to say to each other and this shaytan will ask Ahmad to shut the door when Harith said dont shut and another shaytan is telling Harith to get angry when Ahmad doesnt want to shut the door and bla bla bla bla and make myself to look very very serious and yes they will be serious too and when they started to come sit near me I just knew it was a success alhamdulillah!

Kids..... you know when you say children are pure, you cant resist not to think they are still pure when they misbehave. I cant help thinking how pure they are even when they drag me crazy and angry. They are just purely naughty, purely spoil, purely rude what so ever. Because they are sinless.

I know that I have to sleep. I need to be fresh tomorrow to monitor my beloved nephews. Parenting is not easy. It needs practice, creativity and patience. It is one kind of science I fail to categorize.



p.s. Just forgive my English. Im between beta and gamma waves right now ~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post