Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Jun 11, 2012

Privacy-hijackers freak!

It freaks me no joking when people try to get into my lines like a jerk. First, the getting into my line thing is itself freaking impolite and privacy-hijacking. I mean, if you want to earn respect, you should do respectable things, in a respectable way. And if you want attention, go to the street market and wear one of those mascots that gona work. Trying to get yourself into an issue (somebody's line!) that never is will only owe you anger and hatred.

And, if you think your way of getting into my lines is as a result of your sincere curiosity (as most privacy hijackers claim them to always be), you should consider requesting for more info/explaination/briefs/etc in a decent manner which wouldnt owe you hatred and anger. And to know what methods are best to take u into decent manners, do some efforts to learn about common senses rather than your common habits and common trends. You know what trends im talking about. The trends that people nowadays get infected from the typical tv shows and stupid monkey dramas. The shows that eat the green part of your brain like cattepillars eating leaves.

To all privacy-hijackers, dont you think that people are first; differ, everybody is unique, got brain. Second; we all grow up in different diapers, breast-fed by different mothers, our tumb prints never match each others'. Third; when you were in ur 20s you were not in my place, you didnt grow up where I was planted, your days were longer than mine. All these, if using common sense alone is enough to put us into a rational consideration of respecting others' lives, decisions, ways of thinkings, preferences, colors, tooth's shape, etc. Common sense is an asset, a gold asset for a human being. Without common senses you cant taste, smell, hear, see, burp, fart, you cant think properly. You can go retarded and half comatose.

But it is so sad to see it is common sense that people ignore to bother most. It is the ignorance of common sense that makes people become lunatic and astray, hypocrite, and very, very annoying. But yet when we ask them where have they packed their common sense, all the answer they could give is 'everybody is like this'. I say So? if everybody that you refer to is as ignorant and annoying as you are, then what is so special about 'like this?'

Common sense doesnt need a back-up. It doesnt need an approval from anybody. What u need is a sound brain. what u need is to stay silent, stay as genuinely sincere as u can and listen to that sincere voice in ur heart, without any prejudice, stupid monkey trends or any attention yearning. If your common sense still fails to pop out, then ur IQ must be below average and it is all you that need all your hijacks, not other people that 'concern' you.

This is the thing. To say you are 'concern' doesnt give u a passport to throw what u hate about something right on his/her face. Being concern is seriously a lame old-school excuse to make you look noble. For me, if you are really concern about me, stay away from saying or doing something that cross my line. And again, to know my lines, study the way I am and use your senses. Easy task indeed but have no effects on lazy heavy bump privacy hijackers.

It is not difficult to know what one likes or dislikes. I mean, even for the basic top lists are not hard to figure out, even if you just meet a person. I mean for example, lets say if you meet a person who just lost a kitten, you dont go drag her into a conversation about how nice ur kitten is, how many times a day it kiss u or sleeps on ur lap or shit on ur laptop, dont you? you would restrict your tongue from the 'i told you so' ideology. I mean, it is all common sense man!! Dont you just got it???

Yet, yes, it is ego. It is the feeling ahhh my life is sooooo goood I gona help those pity lads out there who dont know how to be happy like me. or oh yeah Im a perfect person. I have big money, big car, big house, big mouth, my children are successful doctors, lawyers, kitten caretakers, what so ever. I should let people know that Im perfect! Let my family be an example to them, pity! Yawn yawn and yawn!

For those who dont know me enough, if you think you can come to me to say all things in ur mind about me, or my life, or my decisions, without filtering all what u wana say using Rx Water and the like, forget about it because life has trained me quite enough to shame those who try to give shame to me and I shame you big and loud I dont care anymore. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post