Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Feb 15, 2013

From Irbid with lots of hugs and kisses

Assalamu alaikum from Irbid, Jordan. Another heart attack for the blog to live with :p

Yes, Irbid again for the 3rd time, for enshallah not the final time and enshaa Allah a place to filter my intoxicated heart from time to time. Yes, it seems like Irbid is the filtering place for me. Get back home afterwards fresh and stronger bi iznillah..

Things to settle are still in progress but mainly they are orderly in progress. University registration, done. Hostel, done. Iqamah, in progress. Mu3adala, in progress. But I'm confident to say that I will be happy to leave Jordan even if the progressing things stay in progress because I have informed reliable persons to take care of them if ever I won't be able to take care of it. Kheir ensha Allah.

Dear blog, I feel something about friendship. You see, friendship is precious only when there are sincerity and sacrifice. When u are sincere in a friendship, you will sacrifice your time, energy and wealth for your friends. That is a true friendship, even if you don't really look like friends when you are together but when help needed out of your sight, those friends will show up and rescue. It is beautiful.

I have friends in my life whom I can trust them to take care of my golds and diamonds and silverstones whatever. It is a trust that never shaken because what we were looking at was the heart of each other's. Not the facial expressions or the words out of order. True friends understand what you say in the deepest sense. They grab what you mean when you mean it.

I'm here for a week. It is Friday and I have to be there in the masjid for the Jumuah Prayer and make lots of prayers. Allah swt has helped me a lot throughout my life, in my ups and downs, providing me time and places to run to when the world is chasing me away and the space becomes narrow and fierce. Allah provides me with problems together with enough things to get me going through all the problems. And I, indeed have no excuse to say I don't have enough. I feel content and yes, lucky, Alhamdulillah.

All the process of Kamilah's study here is not easy. It is complicated especially for me who is nobody in the Jami3ah but we succeed to do it, bit by bit by the helps of persons we didn't know. That teaches me a lot about soft skills, about bravery and fast thinking. And that reminds me of my life when I was an independant me in Ukraine and it often strikes my mind out of a sudden that subhanallah, this is why Allah wanted you to be there, in places where you have been. It is to prepare you for this, this and this, the kind of life you have to go through, it was a training and it is still a training that will never stop. And, it is hard to tell the feeling.

Today, I gona meet those persons that Nirah wanted me to meet. Arwa, Nawar, Atiqah, etc. I went to see Sheikha Umm Abdul Aziz and kids last night and indeed was happy to see the innocent strong faces again. There are lots of things to learn from these Arabs. Tomorrow enshaa Allah will be a busy day as I know I wont be able to do lots of things on Sunday. My flight will be at 4.30pm and at 12 I have to leave Irbid. I dont't feel as sad as before thinking of leaving Irbid because I can feel that this place is not a strange place at all. I speak their language, wear their clothes and love to eat olives. I will be back some days only Allah knows. And even if I won't come again I can feel it fresh in my heart and mind and this Arab sipirts and good values will stay in my heart and burn my blood like a fuel when my engine gets frustrated.

Irbid is not a beautiful city. It is dirty. It is full of cigarette smokes and street rubbish. But it is pure if the people that makes me love Irbid. It is the greetings of Assalamu alaikum from strangers men and women that makes me want to come back again. It is the du3a that they say after every single conversation that warms my heart. It is the ability to be independently brave that makes me feel freedom here.

I have to take a bath. I know it is so damn cold. It is 10 degrees but I have no choice. I will heat the water and have a shower and wash my clothes and get out of here to meet a real life out there. I might not be writing until I will be back again in Pantai Hillpark. By the way I have got a news that my external exam result has come out. I really hope I pass it. I just don't know what to expect. It makes me nervous . I hope Allah will help me ameen........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post