Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

Feb 24, 2013

Mission accomplished al7amdulillah..

I woke up at 9450am and my sunday class started at 9.30am.. counting how much time i would need to be on the road and to arrive college by public transortation, i was sure that i woudlnt make it to arrive at 10.15am at least. To arrive later than that would be just useless and trigger the Dr's anger. So better not going and better do something better than going :)

Aaaannd..here is the better thing I did today, my morning project - Gardening!


Now my window is alive with something alive... I dont really know these guys names. Probably between cactus and aloe vera. Whatever it is, the sure thing is my heart smiles wide everytime I look out of my window. And this time I dont fan to stare up or down or far away or at the KL building but right here just at these lovely plants ..


Where I got this from? The plants are from my friend's mom. I went to her house and stayed overnight to use the sewing machine and fell in love with the planted balcony they have in the kitchen.. so I asked if I could have some of it and last night they brought some for me enough to fill 3 vases... Im so much excited to see them grow bigger and taller!


And the vases came from the house owner. I asked if I could lend or buy 3 vases and she said just take it :) She has many empty dirty vases in the home balcony and I think me having use of them is something good to do.


Look at the string..that comes from my sewing decorations. I usually used it to decorate my abayas or sleeves but I found it strong enough to hold these vases. I tried to break it with all my strenght but it was unbroken ( maybe i was not strong enough but i think im somehow stronger than these plants hehe )

So my morning was perfected by this lil project. Im thinking to add more and more plants especially flowers so that I will enjoy my room and always feel happy everytime I walk in and out of it :)

Stay tuned bebeh :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post