Trust In Allah And All Will Be Well


بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
Searching for a place to call HOME.....

May 26, 2012

Just Step Out

I feel okay being the extraordinary me
Im okay. It is not difficult this way
I feel enough
but they feel it too much

Im not scared even for the million-th time
Im extraordinary I know
I feel ok
I know all the trick now
Ive been there Ive seen enough
I know when I will begin again
though I dont know where, what
Im not scared

Life is teaching me all this time
not to keep lying on the ground and bleed
but get up and move on
I might fall among the stones again
but move. Walk, run, fly, sail to the end
Until the call comes
for me to sit and breath

As I said,Im ok
It is so beautiful to be me
Although for them my case history is ugly
I dont want to believe them

Coz life is me
God is with me
If I fall it is me who bleed
and they will cry or laugh
But me, bleeding. Pain

So I dont care
I feel my life beautiful
I feel beautiful being me
coz Ive been there
and I know all the tricks

 I am safe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write what u think of this post